Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Insert Witty Title Here

Current weight: 345
(-3.6lbs)

Yesterday I turned 34.
Now if you're all doing the math with me, that means I have exactly 1 year to reach this ridiculous goal.
Okay, not ridiculous, more...crazy? Unachievable?

Eh, possibly.
But remember that talk about setting shorter goals? Yeah, that's what I've learned about myself. I'm talking EVERY DAY SETTING A GOAL.
Even if it's the same goal over and over and over...well, you get the drift.

So my goal for TODAY - eating 1 serving of anything - including my b-day cake (got it from DQ - it's tradition - bite me - should take 100 years to finish the darn thing). Also, to stick to my goals below...

My goal for this WEEK - being "good" with food until Xmas; working out DAILY; drinking water/Crystal Light; avoiding anything with caffeine (coffee, Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, diet soda); avoiding anything with carbonation.

My favorite diet thing of the day?
Cuties Oranges. I think they're oranges. Anyway, they're the size of a hacky-sack ball, easy-peasy to peel, they DO have seeds, tho (figured that one out the hard way), but they're WAY tasty. And a great snack to snag for work or school or whatever. :)

So that's me for the week, folks. 96.4lbs to go...argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment