Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Elliptical of EVIL

19 minutes
-60 minutes
- 41 minutes

Oh, so not doing 41 minutes between now and tomorrow - BUT! - I will try to get in another 3 minutes, which is what I'm up to on this horrid machine. HOWEVER - I'm also "getting over it" faster than I was - it took me 10 minutes of heavy breathing and sweating (god I WISH it was sex) before I felt "normal" again. After my 3 minute session (3 minutes last night and 2.5 minutes the night before - I'm gettin' betta!) this morning (god, 5am shouldn't exist!!) it only took me about 6 minutes to get over it. -.-

This is going to be  a wayyyyy slower process than I thought, BUT I will get there!
Or it'll kill me.
Guess which thought is winning at the moment?

Hope you guys can stick by me through this....

No comments:

Post a Comment