Saturday, September 10, 2011

A new goal to motivate me...

I needed it - a goal that is.

So the elliptical is a torture device.
After only 2.5 minutes I'm breathing heavily and my thighs are burning.
But it gave me a couple thoughts.
The first is that "wow, you are SOOOO not in shape! omg, woman!"
but the second was my goal!

Starting now, my goal is to do 60 minutes/week on this thing. Until I can get used to it. And to graddddddualllllyyyy increase my resistence.

Before I explain, this is my work so far -

5.8 minutes
-60 minutes
-54.2 minutes

The blue number is what I've done so far for the "week".
The red number is what I've got left to do.
This will be changed as I update my blog.

And a 3rd thought - it makes my damn achy joints go quiet. w00t!

Eating? Yeah, not doing so well - but like I keep saying, every moment is a moment that's available for change! 
So even though I had baked ravioli at Fazoli's today, I wasn't a fan so I only ate 1/3rd of it - it's something I'm trying to teach myself: don't eat it if you don't like it or are satisfied.

Satisfy me, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment