Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Food, too.

Breakfast -
2 WW mini breakfast burritos - not too bad; the sausage is a little spicy.

Snack -
a croissant
& some cheese - not the greatest snack and believe me, I learned my lesson.

Lunch -
leftover cod fillet from last night
leftover spinach from last night - a very healthy, balanced lunch; not filling of course, but so what?

Snack -
a chocolate covered cherry

Dinner -
an 8oz sirloin steak
a salad
a baked potato w/butter & sour cream

So that was my food today.
Not great, but definitely not good.

Oh, and yesterday - I had a medium DQ blizzard. I paid for that as well, believe me. Turns out I'm becoming peanut-sensitive. w00t, right?

Otherwise, the new elliptical will be put together tomorrow and the torture will begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment