Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This Post Brought To You By The Letter Grrr

It's been a rough week, readers.
I haven't exercised, I'm feeling all moo-y, and I have no one to blame but....

Okay, really, this time 'round the reasons are real and irritating. First, Aunt Flo decided to show up, with her she brought extra cramping (unusual for me) and on top of THAT, I have 7-8 tiny stitches in my back. The stitches aren't the problem, but the blessed band-aids ARE. Grr.

So this week I'm taking off. I have a physical on Monday morning so I'm hoping I haven't put myself back TOO horribly far.

I think that I almost HAVE to go through these circular patterns.
I basically shame myself into exercising/eating right, then I do so - do a good job of it, too! - then I am forced to take time off (either I hurt myself, or like now, I end up having some stupid medical thing), then I shame myself...well, you guys get the drift.

The only thing about THIS time 'round is that my "exercising/eating right" time lasted a good lot longer than it has before.

I also like to think that my shame-spiral time will be LESS this time.

I'm also beginning to think that I may need to have my head examined.

Ah well, at the very very very least I'm looking forward to getting my stitches out and hopefully renewing my body efforts.

Wish me luck, folks - 7am Friday morning I can get the stitches out, then back on the wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment